A huge congratulations to all the matriculating students of Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH), particularly those joining the ND 1 and HND 1 programs!!!
A huge congratulations to all the matriculating students of Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH), particularly those joining the ND 1 and HND 1 programs!!!
Today, April 23rd, 2025, marks a significant milestone in your academic journey. I'm thrilled to see you embark on this new chapter, and I'm confident that you’ll make the most of the opportunities that lie ahead.
As you begin your studies in these esteemed programs, I want to remind you that OYSCATECH is committed to providing you with the knowledge, skills, and expertise needed to excel in your chosen fields. Make the most of the resources, facilities, and expertise available to you.
I'm excited to see the impact you'll make in your communities and beyond. Your success is not just about personal achievement, but also about contributing to the growth and development of our society.
Once again, congratulations on your admission and matriculation. I wish you all the best as you start this new chapter. May your time at OYSCATECH be filled with joy, discovery, and growth.
Best regards,
ADELEYE Gbenga David (CROWNLEYE)

Post a Comment